Top Premium Associated Company:
Silver Associated Company:
Bronze Associated Company:
The International Board (IB) is the board of directors of EUROAVIA. It is a body of members elected in Spring during the EMEAC (Electoral Meeting of EUROAVIA Congress) and who jointly oversee the activities of the association. The powers, duties and responsibilities of the International Board are defined in the EUROAVIA Statutes and Bylaws and are conferred by the Congress, i.e. the association's full assembly composed by up to two legal representatives from all the Affiliated Societies of EUROAVIA.
Typical duties of the International Board include:
- Governing the association by establishing broad policies and objectives;
- Representing EUROAVIA and its members' interests where necessary and possible.
- Providing its members with the necessary information concerning EUROAVIA's international interests.
- Acting as a mediator and coordinator between Affiliated Societies when necessary or called upon.
- Supervising and supporting the work and the performance of the (Permanent) Working Groups.
- Running the EUROAVIA Congress with regard to their thematic content.
- Providing a written Business and Financial Plan at the beginning of the business year and a Business and Financial Report at the mid and end of the business year itself.
- Keeping and maintaining complete record of all EUROAVIA's financial transactions.
- Providing all requirements for a smooth hand-over to the Designated International Board.
The International Board can always be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Board 2015/2016:
- Nicola Cimmino - President - Napoli
- Alejandro Quintero Sicre - Secretary - Cádiz
- Burak Tarla - Treasurer - Ankara
- Felix Garcia Casanova - Executive Member - Valencia
- Cristian George Simion - Executive Member - Bucuresti
Previous International Boards
International Board 2014/2015:
- Pia Becker - President - Stuttgart
- Konstantinos Mylonas - Secretary - Athens
- Elif Ece Erdogdu - Treasurer - Istanbul
- Andreea Popescu - Executive Member - Bucuresti
- Nicola Cimmino - Executive Member - Napoli
International Board 2013/2014:
- Bilge Sena Topbaş - President - Istanbul
- Stefan Vierke - Secretary - Stuttgart
- Gregorio Gerardo Spinelli - Treasurer - Napoli
- Bogdan-Nicolae Burtescu - Executive Member - Bucuresti
International Board 2012/2013:
- Jacqueline Kim Chindea - President - Bucuresti
- Marco Marino - Secretary - Napoli
- Arnau Miro Jane - Treasurer - Terrassa
- Carlos Gonzalez Hernandez - Executive Member - Sevilla
- Paolo Morreale - Executive Member (resigned in April 2013) - Palermo
International Board 2011/2012:
- Maximilian Martin - President - Dresden
- Borja Lazaro Toralles - Secretary - Terrassa
- Alfonso Serrano Alcala - Treasurer - Sevilla
- Rengin Çise Bayrakcı - Executive Member - Ankara
- Florian Ehrig - Executive Member - Hamburg
International Board 2010/2011:
- Thomas Vermin - President - Delft
- Matteo Laterza - Secretary - Pisa
- Ricard Villa - Treasurer - Terrassa
- Eric Pucciarelli - Executive Member - Pisa
- Stefan Zuleger - Executive Member - Stuttgart
Last updated: January 30, 2016