Top Premium Associated Company:
Silver Associated Company:
Bronze Associated Company:
- President: Matthieu Lucas-Leclin
- Vice President: Nina Conti
- Secretary: Maëlys Daviaud
- Treasurer: Camille Lancelin
- International Contact Member: Jacques Duval
- Webmaster: Jacques Duval
- Executive Members: Pol De Font-Reaulx, Florian Lafargue, Sulwen De La Croix, Romain Janodet, Rémy Blanc, Emma Grasset, Julien Crapon, Adèle Gounot, Guillaume Pelle, DeLaCroix, Blandine Guenin, Luna Frisch-Ta-Minh, Simon Lair, Corentin Marchand, Kaya Gravis, Alexandre Pate-Moraitou, Zoé Louyot, Jonathan Razafimaharitra, Elena Ortega Collado, Nicolas Chan, Guillaume Roméo
University: EPF Ecole d'ingénieurs
Find us on:
About the city:
Paris, the capital of France, counts 2 million inhabitants, 10 million with the suburb. Paris is known for his historical inheritance: Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame De Paris, Champs Elysées…There are also many museums, theatres and cinemas. Many people come in Paris for the French food or the shopping in luxury stores on the Champs Elysées (Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior…). But, Paris is especially known for the Parisian nights with many nightclubs, bars or cabarets as the Moulin Rouge or the Crazy Horse.
The city counts a lot of students with many universities and schools, especially in the aeronautical sector. Several schools or universities propose aeronautical courses as EPF, ESTACA, IPSA...
It also counts in its area the second French regrouping of aeronautical companies as Dassault Aviation (Rafale, Falcon), SAFRAN group with SNECMA (engine) and Sagem (data processing and electronics), Thales (electronics and radar), Eurocopter (helicopter), MBDA (missile) and ONERA (research).
There are also space companies as Arianespace (space launcher) and EADS Astrium (satellite).
A great aeronautical meeting is organized every two years at the Bourget. This meeting gathers actors of the aeronautics of the whole world: builders, airline companies and governments. Many aircraft are exposed and some make demonstrations in flight. It is a great popular success and was visited by 480 000 persons during the 2004 edition.
Last updated: November 30, 2016
Visit the city of Paris portal.