Top Premium Associated Company:
Silver Associated Company:
Bronze Associated Company:
- President: Alberto Tovani
- Vice President: Valentina Luchetti
- Secretary: Michele Franceschi
- Treasurer: Giacomo Tovani
- International Contact Member: Federico Bernardoni
- Webmaster: Antonio Luperini
- Executive Members: Antonio Luperini, Dharma Busetto, Federico Bernardoni, Jacopo Guagliardo, Marika Palitta
University: University of Pisa
EUROAVIA member since: 1959 (founder AS, re-founded in 1996)
About the city:
Pisa is well-known to be a touristic place: the tower and its surroundings, plus all the ancient style roads and walks, and the Arno River that splits in two the city.
Pisa University is known for a number of clever scientists and inventors that studied here.
Located between Genoa and Rome, the city stands 20 kilometres from the Tirrenian Sea, in the region of Tuscany. Seasides at Marina di Pisa are just amazing. This is the ideal place to have fun with friends as central Pisa concentrates its structures for touristic use.
Pisa has an airport that is becoming more and more iportant for local and international traffic, but it is mainly used by Italian Air Force as a major base for C-130s and C-27Js.
Visit the website of the School of Engineering at the University of Pisa.
Last updated: October 2, 2016