The Company Relations Working Group coordinates the contact between the international level of EUROAVIA and companies, academic institutions, research facilities and governments. It aims to build a bridge between the EUROAVIA members and the industry by actively looking for professional opportunities and interesting partnerships. The nature of a partnership can be of multiple origins: financial support, career opportunities or based on mutual benefits. In order to achieve its goals in the most effective way, two units are constructed in the CR WG: a database unit and a contact unit.
Each of them is composed by several subunits. This system has been established to improve the team work and the communication between the members as well as for sharing tasks between the Coordinator and the Back-Up Coordinator. The subunits assigned to the Coordinator are:
- Brochures Subunit: This team works to ensure the high quality of those documents that will be sent to the potential partners. This subunit has worked on the general international brochure, establishing its structure and content and it is also in contact with the PR WG for giving the documents a proper layout. This team is in contact with those AS that are organizing an international event, to gather the brochures of the projects they are organizing.
- Approach Subunit: This team is responsible for contacting companies. They will use the information provided by the Brochures Subunit and the Profiling subunit to ensure the success in their approaches.
The subunits assigned to the Back-Up Coordinator are:
- Crowdfunding Subunit: This team is looking for new funding opportunities, such as crowdfunding platforms or any other innovative ways to find support.
- Profiling Subunit: This team works to gather as much information as possible about those companies CR WG wants to contact, in order to support the Approach Subunit.
There is a last subunit, the European Grants Subunit which is run by both Coordinator and Back-Up Coordinator, in collaboration with the International Board, to apply for ERASMUS+ Grants for our events.
CR WG members:
- Javier Ferrero Micó (Coordinator, AS Valencia)
- Marc Giner Alventosa (Backup Coordinator, AS Valencia)
- Lerten Viroux (IB First Responsible, IB Treasurer)
- Moisés Linares Muñoz (IB Second Responsible, IB Executive Member)
- Bianca Moldovanu (Member, AS Bucharest)
- Iosif Ionannis Nevradakis (Member, PAS Glasgow)
- Chiara Zuccotti (Member, PAS Padova)
- Fábio Cipriano Ventura (Member, AS Covilhã)
- Angel Ruy-Díaz (Member, AS Sevilla)
- Gemma Guillem (Member, AS Valencia)
- Martí Alonso (Member, AS Madrid)
- Stefan Gheti (Member, AS Bucharest)
- Pablo Sanchez (Member, AS Cadiz)
- Adrei Predescu (Member, AS Bucharest)
- Luis Estanqueiro (Member, AS Covilhã)
- Marco Scarselli (Member, AS Pisa)
- Carlos Haro (Member, AS Valencia)
- Jaques Duval (Member, AS Paris)
- Nacho Palao (AS Valencia)
- Néstor Bertomeu (Member, AS Valencia)
- Laura García (Member, AS Valencia)