As EUROAVIA gets bigger, the management of its workforce becomes more and more challenging. Firstly, the Working Groups are in a constant need of new members for satisfying their workload demands. Consequently the need to train these freshmen might take lots of resources from the correspondent WG.
Furthermore, members can find great benefits as they are the main asset in which companies are interested in. Providing these partners with profiles and CVs will bring relevant opportunities for both sides.
After looking at the big picture we came to the conclusion that the creation of a new working group that could give an effective solution to these problems was necessary: The Human Resources Working Group.
The main tasks of this working group are:
- Promote WGs and coordinate their “Calls for members” to maximize the number of new members achievable. This strategy will avoid spamming members which is always a bad idea as an overload of information might push them to ignore important notifications or information that they should read.
- Guide those members who want to take part at the international level but haven’t found their favourite WG yet. In this way members will be able to find their proper place and to be sure they will be doing exactly what they were looking for. It will also help to keep the motivation of the WG members.
- Provide new members with manuals, promotional material and basic training in order to minimize the time necessary to reach a minimum level of tasks and working philosophy’s knowledge.
- Certify that the CVs incorporated to the database meet the standard requirements. It is necessary to ensure the quality of the information we shall send to our partners. It is also important to increase as much as possible the chances of our members to have a successful recruitment process and as the first step is to have a good CV, feedback and corrections over the document are always a good gift.
- Look for individual job opportunities for our members and spread them in the EUROAVIA Newsletter in platforms such as Qreers.com
So far we are a team of seven people:
- David Leiser (AS Stuttgart) - 1st IB responsible
- Javier Ferrero (AS Valencia) - 2nd IB reponsible
- Cristian Simion (AS Bucharest) - coordinator
- Ángel Ruy-Díaz Rojas (AS Sevilla) - back-up coordinator
- Moisés Linares (AS Valencia) - member
- Chiara Zuccotti (AS Padova) - member
- Elena Romero (AS Toulouse) - member
We are happy to answer any question you might have.