The Design WG is the second team that DIB would like to introduce in order to rationalize the workload. It will assume the PR WG tasks related to the Design Subunit and therefore all the tasks related to design will be responsibility of this team:
· Management of the Corporate Identity and unification procedure: Once the CI will be presented, further work will be needed with regards to unifying the Local Groups logos.
· Design of brochures: These documents are delivered to companies for presenting our association and the opportunities we can offer. Thus, they must be professional dossiers that need to be always updated and improved.
· Design of promotional material & commercials: both for increasing the visibility of EUROAVIA among external partners and our own members, we shall need promotional material that will be handled to them. At the same time, the development of a EUROAVIA commercial can be really useful for our social media, for crowdfunding campaigns or for physical presentations during the open days at our associated universities or in front of companies.
· Management of the Website Design: The Website needs always to be accessible, clear and professional. This WG will be responsible for analysing its appearance and developing changes if necessary, that they will handle to the IT for implementing it.
· Design of Merchandise: every international event should have a special Merchandise item as well as for special occasions like Christmas. The design team will be in charge of developing these items.
· Develop the EUROAVIA Webshop project: as a continuity of the previous point there will be an online platform where the EUROAVIA Merchandise will be sold so that anyone can access it.
· Adapt the ticketing system developed by the IT WG for a better management of the requests.
The team’s structure will initially be integrated by a coordinator and a backup coordinator who will manage the tasks distribution among the members. They will also evaluate if there is the need of building a subunit system for facing their workload. Strong cooperation will be needed with Communication WG and Company Relations WG for developing professional materials following the organization’s communication strategy in order to gain as many new opportunities for our members as possible.