During the previous year the Innovation and Development WG implemented the EUROAVIA Internal Training System, whose main aim is to deliver soft skills formation to EUROAVIA members. It also aims to prepare EUROAVIAns to become professional certified trainers.
The EUROAVIA Training System is currently formed by 17 trainers and it is one of the main assets that our organization has. The DIB believes it is time to step forward and build a solid structure starting from the foundations stablished during the previous business year.
All trainers should be part of this WG and organize themselves in order to take care of the following responsibilities:
- Tracking of the trainings delivered: all the trainers should have thesame opportunities when it comes to delivering their knowledge. This iswhy a record of all the trainings performed should be kept.
- Scheduling the new trainings: in order to train as many members aspossible, the team should plan according to the activity registered, thefuture sessions that will take place both inside and outside EUROAVIA’snetwork so that the tracking can be easily kept.
- Managing the Trainers Travel Support requests: DIB would like tosustain the ETS so that being a trainer does not turn out to be anexpensive task. The WG should be responsible for informing the DIBabout the future trainings and their costs.
- Planning the future Formation Workshops/Train-the-trainersevent: As the system needs to keep growing, new events are neededfor potentiating it and gathering new trainers. According to the needsand objectives that the WG will establish, they will need to decide aboutthese two main events scheduling and preparation.
- Planning the future of the EUROAVIA Training System: in the sameway, the WG will need to prepare a long term plan for the System inwhich realistic goals are settled to achieve the continuity of the Trainingprogram