A pandemic hit the world, but did you think that EUROAVIA would just stand by and do nothing? Of course not! Fasten your seat belts, ladies and gentlemen, EUROAVIA is on the controls and we are about to take off. Final destination? The online international event “EUROAVIA - Much more than an association”.
Organized by the International Events working group, this event will take place from the 22nd to the 26th of March 2021. What to expect? 4 days filled with interesting content and social activities. The agenda includes:
- opportunities to learn more about the origins of EUROAVIA through a very special speaker;
- Alumni Talks where some alumni will give you a peek at their work experience and explain how being part of EUROAVIA has helped them in both their professional and personal lives;
- a virtual case study on Brazil’s most sustainable airport with Mr. Rodrigo Tavares;
- a challenge on organizing an event with the clock ticking (get your organizational skills ready!);
- opportunity to meet current members of the working groups on a round table session through which you will get an insight into their experience and work. Who knows? Maybe you fall in love with a working group and join us very soon!
All days will be packed up with lots of learning, so at the end of each day you will be able to participate in several activities for you to have fun and connect with all other participants, these will include ice-breaking games, a gaming night, a cooking night and a cultural night.
We hope you are as excited about this event as we are since we believe this is a great opportunity to bring the community of EUROAVIA back together through learning and all the other amazing activities we have prepared for you. So, what are you waiting for? Bring your friends and join us.
Applications for the international event are already open. If you would like to attend the event, please fill out the form (click here). To know more about the event please visit the website (ie.euroavia.eu).