- President: Daniel Darling Ruiz.
- Vicepresident: Paula Marín Guerrero.
- Secretary: Pablo Sánchez Nimo.
- Treasurer: Pablo Flores Chaparro.
- Executive member: Fabian Perdigón Haller.
- Executive member: Jesús Rosete Parro.
- Webmasters: Gonzalo Olmo Díaz, Lucas Bool, Nicolás Alonso de Ory.
- Web developer: Ignacio Justo Vázquez.
- Design: Ángela González Cepedello, Javier Palacios Calatayud, José Manuel Oliva Aleu, José María Cosano Yago, Alejandra Quirós Creo.
University: Escuela Superior de Ingeniería de Cádiz
EUROAVIA member since: April 2016
Escuela Superior de Ingeniería
Avda. Universidad de Cádiz, nº 10
11519, Puerto Real
About the Local Group:
About the City:
Cádiz is considered the oldest city in the West. Its foundation is due (1100 BC) to the Phoenicians, a fishing village that would make Gadir an important commercial colony in which Carthaginians, Romans, Visigoths and Muslims would later settle. The Cathedral, visible from the sea, especially its dome covered with golden tiles, fits perfectly with the appearance Cadiz colonial airs.
The Carnivals, declared of International Tourist Interest, are the most important festivals in the city. The whole town disguises itself and takes to the streets to live the joy, laughter and debauchery of this celebration.
Currently in the aeronautical sector of Cádiz have identified 41 companies that belong to the auxiliary industry or work as subcontractors for both tractor companies such as Airbus or Alestis