The Information Technology Working Group (ITWG) is a team of enthusiastic EUROAVIAns responsible for all the technological and communication tools of the association. They are responsible for maintaining and improving the website, the e-mailing system for all the members, working groups and the International Board, the Central Archive and all the cloud based documents sharing systems, the official templates of EUROAVIA, and so on. Moreover, the IT WG is responsible for supporting the Local Groups with any IT request such as improving their website, providing them personalized e-mail addresses or a Sharepoint team site.
All the activities of the IT WG can be included under two main groups: the website and Microsoft Office 365.
The website is the central point for all EUROAVIA members and for any person who might be interested in knowing better what EUROAVIA is about. On this website you will always be able to find the most update information about our association and our activities, plus all the opportunities we offer to our members.
Microsoft Office 365 is a online suite that includes Exchange (the mailing system), SharePoint (team website and cloud systems) and Lync (professional video-conferencing tool). Read more about Microsoft Office 365 and how you can benefit from it.
- Dragoș Borcea (Coordinator, AS București)
- Daniel Nedosseikine (Backup Coordinator, AS Valencia)
- Juan Manuel Lora Alonso (IB First Responsible, IB President)
- David Leiser (IB Second Responsible, IB Executive Member)
- Barna Birtok (Member, Alumnus)
- Dominik Giel (Member, Alumnus)
- Vishnu Yannam (Member, Alumnus)
- Aleksandra Pasich (Member, AS Rzeszow)
- Cristina Barradas (Member, AS Sevilla)
- Dusan Pavlovic (Member, AS Belgrade)
- Erdi Sahin (Member, AS Ankara)
- Cagda Onur Eroglu (Member, AS Ankara)
- Pawel Ostrega (Member, AS Rzeszów)
- George Tsekouras (Member, AS Thessaloniki)
- Gonzalo Olmo (Member, AS Cadiz)
- Nickolaos Kougionis (Member, AS Thessaloniki)